Why Choose SSDI Lawyers of New Jersey?
For those who find themselves disabled unexpectedly, and before they have reached full retirement age.
- Benefits based upon earnings
- Financed by employer & wage contributions
- No unearned income limit
- No resource limit
- Must have enough work credits
- Benefit types: Retirement (62+), survivor, disability (incl. blindness)
- Benefits to eligible family members
- Amount based upon average lifetime earnings
- Other income does NOT affect benefits
- Where you live or who lives with you does NOT affect benefits
For those with pre-existing disabilities, having difficulty gaining steady, stable income due to the disability’s effects.
- Benefits based upon need
- Financed by General Revenues
- Limited income
- Limited resources
- No work credits are required
- Medicaid (Medi-Cal in California)
- Benefit types: Aged (65+), disabilities or blindness (incl. children)
- No family benefits
- Amount based upon Federal/State laws
- Other income does affect benefits
- Where you live or who lives with you MAY affect benefits